Would you like to work on innovative projects, overcoming technological challenges, working with cutting-edge technologies?
Do you want to take on new responsibilities, manage network architecture on an international level? If your interests are in that direction, we are looking for people like you!
- Ensuring product quality.
- Define software test plans.
- Functional and non-functional testing.
- Help the development team to monitor problems, estimating risks, and capacity bottlenecks.
- Creating and maintaining test benches according to product specifications.
- Engaging in the configuration of unit tests, integration tests, automated tests, etc.
- Participating in requirements management, change management and risk management.
- 2 years of experience in quality control.
- Deep knowledge in tools such as Sonar, Jenkins, Plastic SCM, Selenium, Python, Jmeter.
- Strong knowledge of quality and safety concepts, standards and practices.
- Experience in writing test documentation.
- Experience in writing corporate documentation (manuals, support, etc.).
- Good communication skills and high level of spoken and written English.
- Experience in test automation using Java.
- Docker and DevOps experience
- Knowledge of the software development cycle and agile methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems, incident tracking and test case management systems.
- Appropriate education in computer science, IT and telecommunications.
- Working day: Full-time